1 2 Day Chianti Wine Tour Florence
If you need information on 1 2 Day Chianti Wine Tour Florence, then you are in the right place.
- Half-day tours usually last 5 to 6 hours, while full-day tours run between 10 and 12 hours. The Chianti area is set about 45 minutes away from Florence by road through the rolling hills. Some tours focus exclusively on Chianti wine tasting, while others are true sightseeing tours that also include some wine.
- Chianti Wine Tour from Florence This day-trip tour will let you discover the beautiful and worldwide famous Chianti region. The trip will start in Florence, with your personal driver collecting you from your hotel and in less than one hour you will reach the Chianti hills, located in the area between Florence …5/5(1)
- Chianti wine tasting tour from Florence, led by a professional tour escort and a wine-expert guide Travel through Tuscany and ogle the countryside views Visit rural villages in the region including Greve in Chianti Enjoy tastings of regional wine and traditional food4/5(1.7K)
- Chianti Wine Tour by Fun in Tuscany, a brilliant, energetic and knowledgeable team of professionals creating amazing opportunities to discover Tuscany. Our fully licensed tour company based in Florence operates original excursions and unique day trips to the most attractive and exclusive areas of the Chianti …5/5(308)
- Overview Treat your taste buds to the flavors of Italy’s famous Chianti wine region on a half-day tour through the Tuscan countryside from Florence. Visit a local winery and vineyards to learn about traditional production methods, and taste different regional varietals along with Tuscan specialties like salami and cheese.5/5(166)
- Chianti Half day Wine tour from Florence provided by My Tour in Italy. Chianti Half day Wine tour from Florence. By: My Tour in Italy. 166. Save. Share. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this experience is taking. Read more. Full view. All photos (75) Select Date and Travelers. From. $53.35. Date.4.5/5(166)
- On this full day tour from Florence you will experience the marvel of Tuscany visiting the ancient city of Siena, the stunning hilltop village of San Gimignano and visit an incredible winery in Chianti for a delicious lunch looking over the Tuscan hills. This 9 hour day trip hour tour includes:5/5(25)
- Leave the driving to someone else while enjoying Tuscany’s famous wine on this Chianti tour from Florence. Get a comprehensive introduction to the region’s wine by visiting wine estates and a medieval village. Your guide takes you past picturesque Tuscan countryside to wine estates to taste local wine …5/5(1.7K)
- Spend a memorable half day among the ancient vineyards, medieval villages and famously scenic landscapes of Chianti wine region. Traveling from Florence in a private luxury vehicle, let a knowledgeable local driver take you to some of the area’s best family-run wineries, where you can learn about traditional production methods and taste the local bounty like extra-virgin olive oil and ...5/5(2)
- Half Day Chianti Wine Tour from Florence €44 Half Day Chianti Wine Tour from Florence. The Grand Duke of Tuscany designated Chianti as Italy’s first protected wine region in 1716 and the famously hilly community has only risen to prominence since then.5/5(35)
Did you find the information you are interested in about 1 2 Day Chianti Wine Tour Florence?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 1 2 Day Chianti Wine Tour Florence. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.