1 Euro Wine Bar Berlin
If you need information on 1 Euro Wine Bar Berlin, then you are in the right place.
- Top Berlin Wine Bars: See reviews and photos of Wine Bars in Berlin, Germany on Tripadvisor.
- Find the best Wine Bars on Yelp: search reviews of 183 Berlin businesses by price, type, or location.
- May 06, 2013 · The wine is very cheap anyways and it's not that special of a place, there are many nice places in Berlin to drink wine. Let me tell you what happened, it is supposed to be that you pay 2 euro for a glass and drink as many glasses of wine as you like and in the end you leave what you consumed.
- Find 226 listings related to Wine Bars in Berlin, Germany on Unilocal. Read about places like Galander, Baden Im Wein, Limayra ... The place is quite big (2 rooms + mezzanine and outdoor seats). Large beer costs 3.5 Euro. Amade A. Lust Bar Berlin Neighborhoods. Charlottenburg ... Wine Bars / La Cocotte . 3.6 33 reviews ...4.8/5(16)
- Located just a short walk from Berlin's über-hip Torstraße and the Hackescher Markt, Cordobar is the wine bar on everyone's lips. The bar, which is named for the 1978 World Cup final dubbed the "Miracle of Cordoba"—miracle because it saw the Austrian football team beat the Germans for the first time in 47 years—is also a cheeky reference to the bar's half-German, half-Austrian ownership.
- In the middle of the location you’ll find the big bar. The interior is quite rustic; walls are decorated with pictures and photographs of German cultural history. The most fun part there is the price for beer though. You can pay from 1.60 Euro up to a really high level. Every …
Did you find the information you are interested in about 1 Euro Wine Bar Berlin?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 1 Euro Wine Bar Berlin. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.