1 Wine Dude Twitter
If you need information on 1 Wine Dude Twitter, then you are in the right place.
- Apr 12, 2021
- Nov 26, 2008 · Last week, I participated in several Twitter Taste Live events, one of them being co-hosted by BinEndsWine.com and DrVino.com titled “Drink Local!” in which we reviewed local (to the reviewers., that is) wines. My previous post on the event has more background detail (and a recap of the twitter conversations).. Because I’m a homer, and I’m lazy, I decided to kill two birds with one stone.
- Jan 31, 2009 · Welcome to the first English-language on-line wine resource created specifically for Intermediate wine lovers. Hi. My name is Joe, and I am the Dude behind this one-person wine-writing outfit (hence the name); there’s no list of contributing editors, frequent guest authors, board of directors, or evil overlords – just little ol’ me.
- Jan 04, 2010 · Austrian Wine Sweepstakes… via Facebook… and twitter 1 min read. Posted on January 4, 2010 by 1WineDude. ... ©2021 1 Wine Dude Yo yo YO! Well, hello there! If you like what you’re reading (and want to like more of what you’re drinking), consider subscribing.
- 2 days ago · I’m interrupting the regularly-scheduled Monday mini-reviews for a bit of a long-overdue highlight of some of the wine product samples I receive that can’t be safely imbibed. So, consider this a special edition product review round-up (read: it’s helping me to feel less Roman-Catholic-raised guilt over not having posted product reviews in something like 10,000 months)…
- Mar 29, 2021 · 2016 Herdade do Rocim Alicante Bouschet (Alentejo): Floral, silky, pretty, and pretty complete. Nicely done. $16 B+2016 Perinet (Priorat): Brazenly fruity, with dried violets, sweet tannins, and an ENORMOUS personality. $82 A-2016 Cecchi Riserva di …
- 44.1k Followers, 4,962 Following, 448 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Nick (@chicago.wine.dude)
- It's well-known that drinking wine in moderation may have several science-backed health benefits. As Kelli McGrane, MS, RD, a registered dietitian for the food-tracking app Lose It! explained to us, moderate wine consumption is associated with a reduced risk of heart disease and stroke, is known to help protect against diabetes, and may help increase your body's level of heart-healthy omega-3 ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about 1 Wine Dude Twitter?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 1 Wine Dude Twitter. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.