10 Best Wines In South Africa
If you need information on 10 Best Wines In South Africa, then you are in the right place.
- South African Red Wines 1. Cabernet Sauvignon. A sharp intricacy to South African Cab makes the best alternative to fruit-forward cab valued... 2. Syrah. The South African Syrah that has taken the US by storm is the Chocolate Block that is gaining popularity due... 3. Pinotage. Pinotage is a South ...
- Mar 11, 2019 · Our top South African wine picks showcase both the versatility of South Africa ’s terroir – with wines from Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Swartland, Elgin and the Tulbagh Valley – as well as the skill of the country’s winemakers who are producing stunning blends but also seriously high-quality single-varietal wines, and not just from Chenin Blanc.
- Mar 31, 2020 · Top 10 Blends, PCB 2020: Old Road Butcher & Cleaver 2017 (Red Blend) R 180: Gold, MV 2020: Rijk's Pinotage Syrah 2015 : R 295: Top 5, PCB 2020: Rooiberg Reserve Cape Blend 2019 (Red Blend) R 125: D Gold, VA 2020: Stellenbosch Hills Suikerboschrand Cape Blend 2015 : R 395: Top 5, PCB 2020: Viljoensdrift River Grandeur Cape Blend 2018 : R 85: Top 10 Blends, PCB 2020
- Feb 27, 2020 · Our top 10 favorite producers are in bold. Best Wine Producers by Region in South Africa. Swartland – The most “trendy” but also interesting wine region these days. A focus on natural wines that are complex and continue to evolve in your glass. AA Badenhorst; Hogan Wines; Intellego; Mullineux; Sadie Family Wines; Terracurra Wines; Testalonga
- Kanonkop: One of South Africa’s foremost wine producers is a family-owned estate situated on the lower slopes of the Simonsberg Mountain in the Stellenbosch Region of the Cape. The Kanonkop Estate was first to prove that Pinotage grapes could make good wine; its Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet-based blend Paul Sauer have been a mainstay for a generation.
- Aug 15, 2020 · Best Wines From South Africa. South Africa is another wine region making a wide assortment of excellent wines. While many of those wines tend to be over our $20 price ceiling, there are a number of value propositions to be found. Chenin Blanc is one variety that stands out and we'll call out a few of our favorites that sell for right around $10.
Did you find the information you are interested in about 10 Best Wines In South Africa?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 10 Best Wines In South Africa. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.