Visit A Vinery

10 Facts Bordeaux Wine

If you need information on 10 Facts Bordeaux Wine, then you are in the right place.


Bordeaux: 10 essential wine facts you need to know

    https://vincarta.com/blog/bordeaux-wine-facts/
    Fact #2: Bordeaux grape varieties Merlot. Merlot is the most common grape varietal in Bordeaux, with ~60% of all plantings. It is preferred by the grape... Cabernet Sauvignon. Considered king of the grapes, Cabernet Sauvignon is the second most planted grape varietal in... Cabernet Franc. In ...Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins

Bordeaux Fun Facts! Official website Bordeaux.com

    https://www.bordeaux.com/us/Bordeaux-Magazine-US/Journal/Education/Bordeaux-Fun-Facts
    Aug 10, 2016 · Bordeaux Fun Facts! In the ancient days, the Bordeaux region was famed for its white wine with over 80% of the land dedicated to the production of white wines like Sauternes, Barsac, Bordeaux Blanc and Graves. The transition to red occurred in the 1970’s as Bordeaux’s signature red blend began to rise in popularity.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins

Learn about Bordeaux Wine Production, Facts, Figures ...

    https://www.thewinecellarinsider.com/wine-topics/bordeaux-wine-production-facts-figures-grapes-vineyards/
    Think about it. 98% of all red wine grape varieties in Bordeaux are dominated by the top three grape varietal’s. The remaining 2% of the entire Bordeaux wine region used in the production of red Bordeaux wine is planted to three different grape varieties: Malbec – 974 hectares Petit Verdot – 479 hectares Carmenere – 4 hectaresEstimated Reading Time: 7 mins

6 Interesting Facts About Bordeaux · VINEXX

    https://www.vinexx.com/6-interesting-facts-about-bordeaux/
    In fact, up until the 1970s, Bordeaux actually produced more white wine than red wine. 2. Blends Rule. When it comes to both whites (Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon & Muscadelle) and reds (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Malbec) the overwhelming majority of wines made in Bordeaux are comprised of more than one grape variety.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins

Bordeaux Wine 101: The Wines and The Region Wine Folly

    https://winefolly.com/deep-dive/a-primer-to-bordeaux-wine/
    Aug 05, 2016 · Bordeaux (“Bore-doe”) refers to a wine from Bordeaux, France. Over 90% of Bordeaux wines are red wines made with Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. This article will introduce you to Bordeaux wine including tasting notes, food pairing suggestions, and key details to know.Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins

Interesting facts about Bordeaux Just Fun Facts

    http://justfunfacts.com/interesting-facts-about-bordeaux/
    Nov 13, 2020 · Bordeaux is a port city in Southwestern France. It is located close to the European Atlantic coast on the Garonne river. As of October 2020, the population of Bordeaux is about 270,000 people. The city covers a total area of 49 square kilometers (19 square miles). On the place where city is a settlement existed as early as the Bronze Age - and, at least since Roman times, Bordeaux has …Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins

Fun Facts about the French City of Bordeaux

    https://www.udrive.com.au/blog/fun-facts-about-french-city-bordeaux/
    Bordeaux is located in the Southwest of France It is one of the leading French producers of wine Previous citizens include the famous Roman poet of Ausonius The city has a rich history and this can be seen in the architecture of over 5,000 buildings

Did you find the information you are interested in about 10 Facts Bordeaux Wine?

We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 10 Facts Bordeaux Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.