#120 Tarred Twine
If you need information on #120 Tarred Twine, then you are in the right place.
- The Twine diameter option range is #9 (1.07mm) - #120. Black is the only color option. Veteran Owned & Operated: Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to be the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful.4.8/5(2.2K)
- Tarred Nylon Seine Twine is twisted twine that has been treated with a tar-like solution. When dried, the twine is slightly tacky, is resistant to ultraviolet damage and abrasion, and knots will not slip under pressure. Spools are 1 lb. Size: 120
- 18 rows · "Tarred" Nylon Twine Made from "Type AA", this black netcoat treated twine is resistant to …
- An all-purpose utility twine perfect for many indoor and outdoor applications. Pressure dyed black using a unique process to ensure color penetration down to the core. We cover our long-lasting bank line in a protective tar coating that amplifies resistance to environmental wear and tear.4.8/5(205)
- Description This tarred marline is the real deal! Natural hemp twine soaked in Stockholm tar. Used to seize and serve standing and running rigging, seizing headsails to jib hanks, and rat boards too shrouds on traditional vessels.
- Tarred Nylon Seine Twine This black netcoat treated twine, a. k. a. bank line, is resistant to abrasion, mildew, rot, marine growth, and most chemicals. Stiff and at times tacky from the treat this line has excellent knotting qualities.
- We have many varieties of twine including white nylon, tarred nylon, green nylon, bonded or braided twine and more, in different sizes to fit your needs. Our tarred nylon is strand dipped and is the best in the business. It holds knots exceptionally well.
- Location 3922 W. Osborne Ave. Tampa, FL 33614. Phone 800-356-5464 813-875-6296. Email [email protected]
- Nov 06, 2010 · Re: long line clips and tarred line In reply to Chris get your snaps at SNL Corp in Sebastian FL 772-589-3087 or 800-330-3087 they're about $40/100 with a swivel and your tarred line from Mempis Net and Twine 901-458-2656. Get #120 tarred line its all we use. Keep away from any of they various decoy supply houses the cost is more than double.
Did you find the information you are interested in about #120 Tarred Twine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on #120 Tarred Twine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.